Dino Sundays at the San Diego Natural History Museum rock!
Did you see the size of that T Rex? It roars and moves, blinks its eyes and really captures the attention of everyone around.
Walk past the T Rex and enter a world of learning in the museum’s classroom, each Sunday this month from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m. Dig for dinosaur “artifacts,” chisel real fossils, play dino games and even make a dinosaur necklace…my daughter’s favorite part of the day.
Upstairs is the huge dinosaur exhibit and a 3D dino movie that plays throughout the day. Plus other cool non-dinosaur things to do and see.
This was our first experience with the museum. Hubby loved it, kids loved it. Most Sundays there’s a Miss Frizzle science event for the kiddos. Seems like another great annual pass purchase.
For $70 a 4-person family can get an annual pass and receive:
- Unlimited free General Admission to the Museum
- Unlimited free entry to the 3D and 2D films
- Invitations to members’ exhibition openings
- Complimentary subscription to Members-only magazine, Field Notes
- 10% discount at the Museum Store
- 10% discount at the Dinosaur Café
- E-updates through Your Nature Connection
- Members-only classes
- Discounts on field trips, lectures, expeditions, and classes
Visit www.sdnhm.org for more info!