Living in My Car

Do you feel like you live in your car?

I sure do. ย Just this week alone, between chauffeuring to and from school and a variety of kid-activities, I am recruiting teams for the Arthritis Foundation’s Jingle Bell Run, making marketing visits to physicians offices for my PainCare of San Diego job, organizing Damsel in Defense parties, soliciting donations for our school sock hop, working with my daughter on her Girl Scout fundraiser and, of course, promoting the 2014 Mom’s Guide to San Diego.

So I was thrilled when Cindy Harris with Thirty-One Gifts contacted me about reviewing the company’s Organizing Utility Tote.

This is how mine is being used…

It feels good to have everything I’m working on at my finger tips as I’m out and about.

You probably already know about Thirty-One Gifts, a direct-sales company featuring quality made personalized luggage, totes, organizational tools and more. ย My own daughter has carried a Thirty-One thermal lunch bag to school for more than 3 years, and it’s still in great condition.

Thanks to Cindy, who says that she completely replaced a teacher’s salary with her work-from-home, Thirty-One job, one lucky mom’s guide reader is also going to enjoy the gift of organization by winning her own utility tote. For your chance to win, simply comment here on how you would use yours.

Good luck! ย Oh, and if you want to buy any Girl Scout nuts, walk with my Jingle Bell Run team, host a Damsel in Defense party for your friends, need relief from chronic pain or have an item to donate to a school fundraiser, be sure to let me know. ๐Ÿ™‚

13 thoughts on “Living in My Car

1. Sarah N. says:

Ha! Your last sentence sounds oddly familiar. : )

2. Tami says:

I would use mine to hold wipes for on the go meal messes on the outside. Books and whiteboards for car rides, dry erase markers in the mesh holders. I’d also keep a pair of flip flops for each of my kids, no more forgetting our shoes at home. Yes, been there, done that.

3. Cat says:

I’d use it as a carry-all between the house and the car to carry everything from library books to gym stuff, my Nook and reusable grocery bags to school stuff for the kids. Looks really useful, like Thomas the train! ๐Ÿ™‚

4. Marissa says:

I would use it in the car to collect all of the various things I use each day with a 3 and 1 year old–sweatshirts, snacks, diapers, wipes, toys, books, and the kitchen sink!

5. Lisa Jean says:

Love Thirty-one! I think I would use it for organizing my son’s art stuff ๐Ÿ™‚ It’s currently just piled up on his little table. This would be great to not only organize and CONTAIN it, but it would make it super easy to move around!

6. Jennifer Bennett says:

I have one…LOVE IT and need another one! Soccer cleats, snacks, water bottles and sunscreen leaves no room for ballet shoes, tights and poofy hair ties! Must have one per client, er – CHILD! ๐Ÿ˜‰

7. Ruth McCallister says:

I have one 6 year old but could use help with organizing her toys are books in the car.

8. Jody Bridge says:

I could use this bag in my car. My kids have so many toys in the car and we have a small car. It gets crazy.

9. Jennifer Moser says:

I have a 4 and 2 year old. I would use it to organize all of the books, toys, diapers and wipes that fill up my car on a daily basis!

10. Brandi Smith says:

I can use help in my car with all the kids stuff. They are 5 & 6 and we spends more time than most families in the car so my kids have plenty of books and toys for entertainment.

11. Melissa Henderson says:

I would love love love this to use as an organizer in my car. I have a 3 year old and one on the way. My daughter is constantly bringing toys and books into my car and I would love a quick easy way to organize her stuff when people are coming into our car. This is super cute!!

12. Amanda G. says:

I have three kids! 6, 3, and 9mos so I am always on the go!! I would put diapers, wipes, snacks, water, and my coupons so they can always be handy!!

13. Laura S. says:

I would love one of these for a diaper/toddler bag! We are out and about all the time and have just starting potty training my 2.5 year old son! Between him and my 10 month old daughter, I carry around so much stuff. It would be great to get organized!