KidVentures – Let Their Imaginations Run Wild!

45367_10151096063854652_1802721_nThe children of San Diego are incredibly lucky to have such a variety of indoor play places across town, but are especially lucky to have KidVentures in the mix. If you were to dream up the perfect indoor playground for your little one to enjoy, you would probably dream up a replica of KidVentures. This “edutainment” facility has got it all, and more, and is at the top of my son’s list of favorite places to play. I can’t say I mind it either with their specialty organic coffee, all-natural snacks, and wifi.

IMG_0060There is a lot to love about KidVentures, but quite possibly the best part is the imagination that this place inspires. It’s easy for any indoor playground to have a slide and a ride-on car, but KidVentures really takes it to the next level, with costumes and supplies to let any imagination run wild. At any of their three locations, your child can turn their dreams into reality by becoming a princess, a nurse, a firefighter, a pirate, or most anything in-between. Our favorites…the real fire truck and the pirate ship structure!!

IMG_0068

Daily admission includes activities that occur nearly every hour. Games, arts & crafts, sing-alongs, music & movement, story-time and more. But I promise you, one day isn’t going to cut it, and you might as well go straight for the monthly membership, offering unlimited access to all locations, no long-term commitment, and two complimentary passes to share with friends! You get your moneys worth in just 2 visits! Another money saving option is to purchase their frequent visitor card!

imageforKBPS1

With school out for the summer, KidVentures is the perfect spot for your child to spend the day, or the week!! Did you know they the offer KILLER summer camp opportunities starting at age 3?! Imagine your child spending a day at Frozen camp, or in Star Wars Jedi training! Or maybe spending their day as a mermaid or a pirate! Dreams really do come true at KidVentures.

IMG_2712

Think your child will love KidVentures?! We know they will, and we are excited to be giving away a FREE day of camp to one lucky MomsGuide little! Please comment below with your child’s most frequent imaginary play for your chance to win!

unnamed

KidVentures

A34S_KidVenturesNEWVectorLogo_copy

4S Ranch

Eastlake

Liberty Station

17 thoughts on “KidVentures – Let Their Imaginations Run Wild!

1. Michelle says:

My girls love the dress up clothes.

2. Julia says:

Aria loves to dress up as a princess, typical girly girl.

3. Nicole Henderson says:

My son Nathaniel favorite thing to do is dress up like a firefighter and put out fires with water. Our water bill tells me he’s been having lots of fun…lol

4. Kristi says:

My daughter’s favorite thing right now is to play mommy to her baby dolls.

5. Dom says:

My girls favorites right now are chef and doctor

6. Courtney says:

My boys (5,3) LOVE imagination playtime. They play everything from princesses to pirates and all that comes between. I think they would love a chance to check out KidVentures.

7. Michelle Dorris says:

My 2 year old loves airplanes and carries around his favorite airplane everywhere we go. And my 5 year old daughter plays “house” with her large dollhouse every single day 🙂

8. Abigail says:

My children (age 3 and 4) set up a doctors office or dentists office in the living room and care for their dolls, stuffed animals, and sometimes me!

9. Marcella Zaleski says:

Preston loves Lego play! He’s always building and then making up scenarios and talking.

10. Dana Larson says:

Anything with fairies and princesses!

11. Cara hinchman says:

Star Wars play is HUGE in our house, light saber battles are a must!

12. Vanessa Cottrell says:

My son is 2 and his favorite is pretending ANYTHING is a retouch or motorcycle and making it go, complete with sound effects lol. We just moved to the area and he is also obsessed with the trolly!

13. Adriana says:

My 2 year old son loves to play with an old phone my husband kept. He phones his favorite people every morning asking them how they are and if he will see them that day!

14. Nicole Cosby says:

My son loves to cook! We have a small kitchen and he’s always cooking up something

My youngest daughter loves to play mommy and dresses her dolls up

My oldest daughter loves loves art and also pretending she’s a teacher

15. Courtney Kleffman says:

Landon loves to change the oil on his car, then drive off to Costco! What a fun experience this would be!

16. Cyndi W says:

Anything with wheels or wings is always in the mix with my little guy. We build racetracks out of anything and everything! The Firetruck at the Liberty Station KidVentures is his favorite!

17. Stacey says:

Alex saw the castle and is SOLD. That’s his favorite kind of imaginary play – put out the castle or build one with boxes, put out the army guys and the lego guys and battle!